Monday 11 June 2012

A different weekend. Changed the fork oil seals on Bertie the BMW - much easier than I was led to expect by my local expert, but idscovered a stripped thread on a brake caliper, so will need to replace that. Difficult Sunday morning telling my little congregation I had decided to finish there in August. Evening was first event at Costa Coffee. Great fun, but not sure if it will be viable long term. We need to buy enough off them to justify them opening extra hours, but not sure we can get enough people into the bit of the shop we use to make that happen. But terrific fun, and great to see youngsters from church taking a lead so us old fogies can sit back and not look too out of place with our mops of grey.
Mind you one lady who came was nearly 90, with more life about her than many teenagers I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment