Saturday 12 May 2012

Beginning of blogging

I've succumbed; in the vain hope that other people will find the musings of my befuddled brain amusing or intriguing or thought-provoking.
I am a non-conformist clergyman in my 50's - five decades of the business of living has left idealism battered and bruised but not entirely vanquished; cynicism and grumpy-old-man-ism are trying to force it into an ever more constricted space but it won't altogether die, and even shows signs occasionally of a comeback.
I think Jesus was and is wonderful, fantastic, so worth being a follower of, but the majority of those who purport to represent him are either a waste of space or have never understood properly his biography.
I am married to a wonderful wife and have 4 fantastic grown children.
Here I intend to post reflections on events and find space for my creative side. I had better remain anonymous to all but those who know me well and wouldn't betray me!

No comments:

Post a Comment